Carriage of animals for:
Pets are consigned as freight & are to be checked in no later than 60 minutes before departure time, they may be refused boarding if not checked in by this time.
Essendon – Flinders Island and King Island / Burnie (Wynyard) and King Island - Launceston
- 1 to 10 Kg maximum crate size - 53cm x 37cm x 37cm (PP-20) - $55.00
- 10 to 30 Kg crate size - 82cm x 56cm x 60cm (PP-50) - $99.00
- 31kg+ (Max 42Kg) crate size - 115cm x 66cm x 80cm (PP-70) - $198.00
- Bookings for unaccompanied animals will be taken on a request only basis only, carriage will be confirmed 24Hrs prior to departure.
- Snub nose / Brachycephalic breeds will only be accepted with a fit for travel certificate & through a licenced Pet transport company.
- Dogs consigned from Victoria to Tasmania (Flinders Island and King Island) will only be accepted if covered by a veterinary certificate showing the animal has been treated against hydatids.
- Sharp Airlines does not provide a forwarding service so arrangements must be made for unaccompanied pets to be collected on arrival.
Launceston – Flinders Island
- 1 to 10 Kg maximum crate size - 53cm x 37cm x 37cm (PP-20) - $38.00
- 10 to 30 Kg crate size - 82cm x 56cm x 60cm (PP-50) - $60.00
- 31kg+ (Max 42Kg) crate size - 115cm x 66cm x 80cm (PP-70) - $120.00
No veterinary certificate required.
Bookings for these flights can be made through contacting Reservations