The Sharp Group prides itself on its commitment to safety and quality, with safety being a responsibility of every Sharp team member.
The Sharp Group Safety & Quality Management System provides our personnel with a structured and managed approach to mitigating and controlling the safety risks within our operation. It is managed in accordance with the requirements, regulations and standards of various authorities including the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
Sharp Group Safety Policy
All personnel strive to demonstrate a corporate culture that represents the following:
- Senior personnel lead by example
- Clear policy and operating procedures
- Risk assessment is an integral business process
- Continuous improvement of the safety and quality management system
- Personnel communicate regularly with each other on safety issues
- Fostering a Just organisational Culture to support a robust reporting system
- Integration of Human Factors and Human Factors Training within our systems
- Government regulations and industry guidelines are used as a minimum standard
- Providing sufficient resources in equipment, systems, procedures and qualified personnel for the Safety Management System to work effectively
- Customer service, profitability and on-time performance are considered business imperatives but safety and security are always a priority
- All personnel take full responsibility for safety and security; and
- Safety achievements are recognised and celebrated.
Safety First. Every Flight. Every Day.
The Sharp Group are subject to numerous internal, external and quality control audit procedures. We conduct our own regular assurance through a risk-based approach and are assessed by regulators and other industry bodies. We also hold the industry recognised Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS) Accreditation.
If you require further information or would like to discuss our safety and quality program please contact: